QZ Grab Overhead Crane
- working level:A6
- Crane Rail Recommended:UQ70
- Brand: WeiHua
- Product Type:Overhead crane
Advantages of QZ Grab Overhead Crane:
QZ Grab Overhead Crane is widely used for loading cargo in ports, workshops, workshops, power plants, steel mills, cement plants, waste renewable energy industries.
Features of QZ Grab Overhead Crane:
- QZ Grab Overhead Crane is widely used in power plants, freight yards, workshops, docks, etc. for the loading and unloading of bulk materials.
- The crane is a heavy duty working system, and the working level is A6, A7, A8.
- The way to enter the driver’s cab is: end entry, side entry, and top entry.
- The rated lifting capacity includes the self-weight of the grab.
- The opening direction of the grab bucket has two types: parallel and vertical main beam.
- The fetching device is a four-rope grab bucket with double drums, with simple structure and reliable operation. The grapple can be opened and closed at any height.
- The grab bucket is only suitable for bulk materials in a natural accumulation state. When grabbing underwater materials or special materials, it must be specially proposed when ordering.
- The crane can be used indoors or outdoors, and a rain cover device is added when it is used outdoors.
Crane wheels and wheel axles undergo high-frequency quenching and quenching and tempering treatment, which effectively eliminates internal stress and ensures machining accuracy.
Large-scale welded structural parts such as trolley frame, drum, and trolley frame are annealed in a natural gas annealing furnace to ensure the processing accuracy of the product after welding. Weihua has a trolley-type natural gas annealing furnace. The net size of the furnace (length X width X height) is 10000mmx4000mmx4000mm. Post-weld stress relief annealing treatment of various large, medium and small welded structural parts on cranes. This annealing capability is only possessed by “Too Heavy” and “Weihua”.