Garbage disposal crane
- Recommand Track:QU70
- working level:A8
- Brand: WeiHua
- Product Type:Special crane
Advantages of garbage disposal cranes:
The garbage disposal crane is the core equipment of the garbage feeding system of various waste incineration power plants in modern cities. It is located above the garbage storage pit and is mainly responsible for the operations of feeding, handling, mixing, picking up and weighing the garbage.
There are three types of garbage disposal cranes: manual, semi-automatic and fully automatic control:
- Manual control:
control the crane through the linkage console to complete the movement, grab lifting, grabbing, feeding and other actions.
- Semi-automatic control:
Part of the operation of the crane is automatically completed by the control system. Commonly, after the manual grab is completed, it will automatically move to the feeding port, and automatically weigh and measure and feed.
- Fully automatic control:
When the signal that the feeding port needs to be fed comes, the crane runs automatically, starts from the parking position, moves to the grab point, lowers the grab bucket, grabs garbage, lifts the grab bucket, and moves to the feed port , Weighing, feeding, returning to the parking position. The handling and mixing of garbage is also completed automatically,
Features of garbage disposal crane:
- Adopt anti-sway control technology;
- Position precise positioning technology;
- Weighing management system and communication technology;
- Hydraulic grab grab and lift control technology;
- Fault self-diagnosis and remote monitoring and upgrading technology;
- Intelligent waste level height judgment technology (when fully automatic control);
- Vector frequency conversion speed regulation control technology, PLC control technology, CMS intelligent remote service management system, real-time monitoring of the operating status of the equipment.
Lifting Weight (t)
Grab Volume (m3)
Lifting Height (m)
Lower Speed (m/min)
Trolley Traveling (m/min)
Crane Traveling (m/min)