Explosion Proof Overhead Cranes
- Explosion-proof Grade: ExdⅡBT4/ExdⅡCT4
- Work Duty: A4
- Product Type:explosion-proof crane
Advantages of Explosion Proof Overhead Cranes:
Explosion-proof bridge cranes are suitable for places where the detonation capacity is not higher than IB or IIC level, and the ignition temperature group is T1~T4 group of flammable gas or explosive gas mixture formed by steam. It is suitable for hazardous areas in Zone 1 or 2 area, working level A3~A4.
Features of Explosion Proof Overhead Cranes:
- The explosion-proof bridge crane has the advantages of compact size, low building headroom, light weight and small wheel pressure.
- The explosion-proof bridge crane is mainly used for the transfer, assembly, maintenance and loading and unloading operations of mechanical processing workshops, auxiliary workshops of metallurgical plants, warehouses, stock yards, power stations, etc. It can also replace ordinary double-girder overhead cranes for production workshops in light textile industry and food industry.
- The working types of explosion-proof bridge cranes are light and intermediate, and the working environment temperature is -25-40 °C. It is forbidden to use in flammable, explosive and corrosive medium environments.
- The explosion-proof bridge crane has two types of ground operation and operation room operation. The operation room has two types: open type and closed type. It can be divided into left installation and right installation according to the actual situation. There are three types of entry directions: side, end and top.