Electrolytic aluminum crane
- Shell: Open the electrolyte crust;
- Replace the anode: pull out the residual pole, put on a new anode;
- Slag: pull out the residual pole, remove blocks in the molten aluminum;
Advantages of electrolytic aluminum cranes:
The electrolytic aluminum crane is the key process equipment for the production of large-scale pre-baked anode electrolytic aluminum. It can adapt to the special environment of high temperature, high current, strong magnetic field, high dust and HF flue gas. It can complete the following process operations of the pre-baked anode electrolytic cell:
- Shelling: Open the electrolyte crust and add electrolytes such as alumina and fluoride salts to the electrolytic cell;
- Feeding: add electrolytes such as alumina and fluoride salts to the electrolytic cell;
- Replacing the anode: Unscrew the lifting and lowering and tighten the screw clamp, lift the residual electrode, and replace the new anode;
- Slag fishing: unscrew, lift and drop, tighten the screw clamp, lift the residual electrode, and replace the new anode;
- Aluminium discharge: vacuumize, discharge aluminum, lift and measure (single package and accumulation) and display, and implement printing;
- Lift the anode busbar to hoist the anode busbar lifting frame;
- Maintenance: Complete the installation and maintenance of the upper structure of the electrolytic cell, the lower tank shell and other sporadic lifting.
Product composition of electrolytic aluminum crane:
The unit is composed of a cart operating mechanism, a bridge frame, a tool trolley, an aluminum output trolley, a hydraulic pneumatic, and an electric control system. Its core is a tool trolley, which consists of a trolley running mechanism, a trolley frame, a tool rotating mechanism, a shelling mechanism, an anode replacement mechanism, a slag removal mechanism, a blanking mechanism, and a driver’s cab rotating mechanism. The whole machine adopts frequency conversion and PLC control. The operation mode of the whole machine adopts the control room or remote control operation, and the two operation modes can cooperate with each other or be controlled independently. The unit has been widely used in the electrolytic aluminum industry and has been well received by the majority of users.