As the name implies, port cranes are lifting equipment used for handling cargo and container hoisting in ports, and are currently the most widely used types of cranes in ports. Due to the variety of port cargo and the types of port cranes, do you know what types of port cranes are available?
Port cranes are mainly divided into three categories: fixed port cranes, marine port cranes, and portal port cranes.
Fixed port cranes are mainly fixed or supported on the base, and can only be used to work in situ. They are mainly used for loading and unloading goods between the shore and the ship. They not only work efficiently but also operate very flexibly.
Fixed port cranes are used for frequent continuous operations in ports, with a large amount of work, capable of performing various operations and completing a series of operations. Users can also choose suitable equipment according to their needs. It has many varieties, give us an introduction to the detailed varieties. The fixed luffing crane with load ensures the fixedness during operation. It adopts the form of a single boom, a four-point reversal support structure, and is also equipped with compensation equipment. It can complete horizontal movement, ensure full undulation and load luffing, has fast speed and high operating power. The manufacturer told us that it has a novel structure, high stability in operation, simple and convenient operation, and no failure rate. Fixed non-load luffing crane, suitable for operation without any undulations, full reversal, basically without any problems in the operation. The fixed rack luffing crane adopts rack luffing, frequency conversion control, and reliable operation. It can improve the power and performance of loading and unloading.
The marine port crane is mainly fixed on a moving platform such as a ship to load, unload and lift the goods. In addition, it can also carry out cargo transportation and sea supply between ships.
- The high loading efficiency of marine cranes;
- The operating efficiency of marine cranes is also relatively high;
- The arrangement of the marine lifting deck is relatively simple, and the area of the deck occupied is small;
- Marine cranes are especially suitable for the hoisting of heavy items.
The portal port crane is a crane that occupies a small port area, has a high gantry height, a long working arm, and a large lifting and luffing distance. Therefore, it can meet the lifting and transportation needs of different goods. Improve the working efficiency of port lifting.
- The spreader can be grappled, with good adaptability and a wide range of applications;
- Optimized four-bar linkage, precise luffing;
- 360° rotation, wide working range;
- PLC control, AC frequency conversion speed regulation, stable and reliable operation;
- Remote control can be provided as needed;
- There are adequate protective devices, communication and lighting systems.